When you can’t say it in words, say it in flowers, or so the saying goes. It is no wonder that flower-giving is popular among Singaporeans. Singapore flower delivery shops have been on the rise lately. This just shows that more and more people appreciate flowers or know that they are needed for various events and places. Flowers add a touch of class and elegance to a room when done right, and over the years, Singaporeans have their fail-safe choices for flower bouquets and arrangements. These are the top 5 flowers on the local list:
1. Roses. Roses are always the best type of flowers to give, and favoured by many. Not only do roses look beautiful in a bouquet, they are also simply elegant even when given on its own. Roses come in a variety of different types. Cabbage roses, which are more difficult to find, are the biggest of them. Tea roses are smaller buds that look beautiful when they come in a bunch. The best part about giving roses is that they come in a wide variety of colours that are often thought to have meanings as well--red for love, white for sincerity, yellow for friendship and so on. No doubt, roses will always be a favorite flower to convey love and other feelings.
2. Geberras. These sunny looking flowers also come in a variety of colors. They are a less mainstream choice as a gift or for arrangements for events, but people do love them since they can be made into quirky arrangements. Geberras come in colors like yellow, pink, red, white, lilac and orange. They are also favored because they last longer than other flowers and can be pressed as a keepsake too.
3. Tulips. Associated with purity and gentleness, tulips are associated with romance much like roses, but signify that the sender made more of an effort. These are available in bouquets and even tabletop arrangements for various functions. White tulips especially are favored by events coordinators for their understated elegance and ability to freshen up a room in a simple way.
4. Lilies. Lilies are another type of flower that is best paired with other flowers to bring out its exuberance. Definitely, Singapore flower delivery shops get many orders of bouquets that include lilies. They are often paired with roses, orchids, baby’s breath and lilies of other varieties. The less common calla lily comes in bright colors like orange and yellow and red. Stargazer lilies which are commonly paired with roses or other simple flowers are a best seller for Singapore flower delivery shops.
5. Orchids. Coming in a variety of colors and sizes, orchids are favored by those who look for elegant flower arrangement for their homes, buildings or functions. Less is more when it comes to orchids, and their ability to look graceful as an arrangement with height is one of the biggest reasons why it is such a best seller. These arrangements often come with a recommended vase.