Planning on visiting Singapore for an extended period of time? Good decision! Singapore is a vibrant, bustling city, full of a mix of the modern and the traditional, melting into a culture that is distinctly its own.
If you do decide to stay long, make sure to have the accommodations that would fit your needs and budget. Staying in a hotel might lose its charm after the first week or two, so why not book a place that would feel like home? A serviced apartment may just fit the bill!
A serviced apartment is the best of both worlds so to speak: it has the feel of a cozy home apartment with all necessary extras like a kitchen or a living area, but it has the luxurious amenities and attentive service of a regular hotel. Some serviced apartments link up with known hotels, so there’s even the added benefit of using hotel amenities when you want them.
Be sure your home away from home is as cozy as can be! Here’s a list of serviced apartments to suit your fancy.
1. The SAIL at Marina Bay Sands. The Marina Bay Sands is known for its excellent and luxurious quality of rooms and facilities. The SAIL is a residential complex that gives you easy access to the city--from shopping malls to supermarkets to the bustling nightlife! Their rates are cheaper than staying at their hotel conterpart, but you can enjoy amenities like laundry service, 24-hour security and daily housekeeping.
2. Orchard Parskuites. Located nearby strategic areas and MRT stations, Orchard Parksuites offers 223 modern apartments appointed luxuriously. You'll feel very welcome in their spacious lofts, ranging from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom units. All needed amenities like kitchen appliances and home theater systems are available, plus free w-fi.
3. Lanson Place Winsland. If you are thinking of cozy apartments, Lanson Place is the best place to get this. Tastefully designed apartments are both spacious yet evoke a warm, homey feeling. As a bonus, it's pet-friendly!
4. Le Grove Serviced Apartments. Talk about refreshing luxury, and Le Grove can give you that! 97 furnished units are beautifully appointed with touches that make all the difference: carpeted flooring, extensively equipped kitchen, tasteful furniture and decor.
5. Village Residence Clark Quay. Village Residence feels like home. Apartments have luxurious touches like wood carvings and hand-painted ceramic tiles. Travelling with a baby? They have baby cots and high chairs upon request.
6. Darby Park Executive Suites. You will love Darby Suites' modern and homey serviced apartments. Their rates come with breakfast, for more convenience. Enjoy basic amenities plus fully-stocked kitchens, living rooms and other appliances.
7. Fraser Place Fusionopolis. This apartment building represents loft living, with en emphasis on health. Feel right at home with serene decor that evokes nature. It is also very accessible to the rest of Singapore thanks to the MRT line.
8. Somerset Singapore provides a welcome respite after a busy day in the city. Fall in love with well-appointed and decorated rooms that have cozy, homey furniture. You can even make your own breakfast in the mornings thanks to a full-stocked kitchen in every apartment!